All roads lead to Caleb University’s main campus situated at km 15, Ikorodu-Itoikin Road, Imota, Lagos today, 28th April 2022 for the first ever Career expo and debate competition among selected secondary schools in Nigeria.
Caleb University, Imota, Lagos, in conjunction with Zenith Bank Plc, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Eco Bank Plc, UBA Plc, De Millers Farms, Fan Milk of Nigeria Plc (FMN PLC), Golden Penny Foods, Rite Foods, Checkers Africa Ltd., and Imota Local Government (host community), has perfected plans to present the National Intellectual Development Project 2022 (NIDP, 2022) which features Career Talk and National Debate Competition.
Themed “Stand Out”, the debate and career-oriented initiative designed to stimulate and develop the Intellectual Capacity of Nigerian Secondary School students is scheduled for Thursday, April 28, 2022, from 10:00am to 12:45pm at the Multipurpose Hall of Caleb University Imota Lagos.
To connect Live and be part of this epoch, you can connect the following means:
- Caleb TV via https://www.admission.calebuniversity.edu.ng/tv
- Caleb Radio via https://www.admission.calebuniversity.edu.ng/radio
- Facebook Page via: https://web.facebook.com/calebunivonline
- Youtube page via: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqKx3kQBAfngmb_A7I22CPg
- Direct Link: https://tv.digibro.net/broadcaster/calebtv/stream/player
Spread the news. Let it be loud everywhere!
The winners of the Inaugural Edition of the competition will smile home with the Star Prize of N1m cash, while the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th placed schools will receive 250K, 200K and 150K, respectively.